- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp ground red pepper
- 4 oz shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast (about 1 cup)
- 2 small cucumbers, chopped
- 6 tbsp plain hummus
- 6 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
- Place tomatoes, olives, feta, juice, oregano, oil, pepper, chicken, and cucumber in a large bowl; toss to combine.
- Spread 1 tablespoon hummus over 1 side of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with about ½ cup chicken mixture. Roll up wraps; cut in half.
Recipe by Mom Machine at http://mom-machine.com/greek-chicken-wraps/