Rotisserie chicken is a busy mom’s best friend. I can usually get at least three meals out of each whole chicken. And with the hardest part of the meal out of the way, I can get dinner on the table pretty quickly. I usually go for something simple, like pesto pasta with chicken, spring mix salad, or chicken sandwiches. So these Greek Chicken Wraps from Cooking Light are a nice way to mix things up. I usually have most of these ingredients on hand at home, so this is a great recipe for me to pull out of my back pocket when I’m looking for something different.
Greek Chicken Wraps
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp ground red pepper
- 4 oz shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast (about 1 cup)
- 2 small cucumbers, chopped
- 6 tbsp plain hummus
- 6 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
- Place tomatoes, olives, feta, juice, oregano, oil, pepper, chicken, and cucumber in a large bowl; toss to combine.
- Spread 1 tablespoon hummus over 1 side of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with about ½ cup chicken mixture. Roll up wraps; cut in half.