I know that lemon desserts tend to be more popular in the spring and summer, but I promise you that this Lemon and White Chocolate Mousse is so yummy, you’ll want to indulge year round. This recipe makes around 8-10 individual servings, depending on the size of your glasses or bowls.
Lemon and White Chocolate Mousse
- 1 box lemon pie filling (I used Dr. Oetker's but you could also use jarred lemon curd such as Dickinson's)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 3 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz. white chocolate, melted and cooled
- Raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, etc. for serving
- Prepare the lemon filling according to the directions on the box. Once cooled slightly, pour evenly into 8-10 glasses or small bowls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add chocolate and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- Top each of the lemon-filled glasses or bowls with an equal amount of the mousse. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Garnish with fresh berries before serving.